Translation that meets your needs and readily understood
■Welcome to "naoTRANS"! We are outlining our translation services in this site. Thank you for your visit.
Even on individual basis, we have many opportunities to encounter different languages, cultures and people in our daily dealings, let alone business world. We hope we can provide services that help you get along well with it through our translation work. To realize our desire, we make efforts to comprehend contents of the order material by the source language, and to render the best sense of words and sentences into the target language according to that comprehension. We also endeavor to produce translation that sounds like the original language readily understood by the readers.
>>See also Working Routine
■Fields of translation
We are working on such translation fields as education, politics, economy, psychology and liberal arts, and preparing to embark on the fields of mental health and environment. There is an increasing number of people who are affected by disasters or violence in our communities or family circle. We hope our service could assist them although we are limited in many ways.
We mainly provide English-Japanese translation service. Taking advantage of 13year-fieldwork experiences in Papua New Guinea, we also provide Tok Pisin (one of PNG's official languages) translation service.
>>See also Tok Pisin
>>See also Profile
>>See also "The places we visited...
- Started using a translation memory, memoQ 6.2
- Upload a page regarding Tok Pisin translation entetled "Tok Pisin" on the top
- Upload Tok Pisin version of "naoTRANS" homepage
- Update 'Work capacity' section on the page of "Working routine"
- Started using a translation memory, SDL Trados 2011
- Started using a translation memory, Translation Workspace XLIFF Editor.
- Started using a translation memory, Translation Workspace Microsoft Word Plug-in
- Started using a translation memory, IBM TM6.3.0
- Received a reward given by AOKI INTERNATIONAL LTD. for being certified as the 3rd level of English to Japanese translator.
- Upload Home Page "naoTRANS"
- Passed the JTF Business and Technical Translation Examination conducted by Japan Translation Federation and certified as the 3rd level of English to Japanese translator (politics, economy and world). >>Certificate is here.
- Open the translation office ｢naoTRANS｣
- Took the translation training course conducted by AOKI INTERNATIONAL LTD.